HSP Seminar no.156 Reports on Contemporary Situation in Fukushima for You
For the 18th seminar on the Aftermath of the Great East Japan Earthquake and the Human Security, We will ask Mr. Nobuyuki Abe, the Spokesman of the Citizens’ Radioactivity Measurement Station (CRMS) Fukushima, to provide us his presentation. The CRMS Fukushima is an NPO who are serving for the citizens in Fukushima Prefecture the information on radioactive contamination in the area. Mr. Abe tells people about the contemporary situation of radioactivity and its effects on people and agricultural products as a spokesman. He is rather concerned about the people’s ignorance on the issue and he is willing to tell you about what is really going on in Fukushima. Although this seminar is held on Sunday, we wish many of you to come and listen to him and discuss with him.
- Date : December 2 (Sun.), 2012, 14:00-16:00
- Venue : Collaboration Room 3, 4F of Bldg.18, Komaba Campus, University of Tokyo (map)
- Lecturer : Nobuyuki Abe (Spokesman of the Citizens’ Radioactivity Measuring Station)
- Moderator : Yuichi Sekiya (Associate Professor, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, University of Tokyo)
- Language : Japanese
- Organizers : Graduate Program on Human Security, University of Tokyo (HSP)