The HSP Admission Guidance Session 2018
The HSP Admission Guidance Session will be held as follows. Prospective students are encouraged to come and find more about the HSP.
- Date: October 14 (Sat.), 2017, 10:00-
- Venue: Room 1323, in Bldg.13 (Map),
- Komaba Campus, University of Tokyo (in front of the East Exit of the Komaba-Todaimae Station on the Keio Inokashira Line)
※ Registration is not required.
※ Explanation and instruction will be given in Japanese.
- Applications are available at the Graduate School Office. Click here for details (in Japanese). For international students, see also here.
- Please note that the application deadline and the examination date can vary greatly among applicants, depending on their situations and qualifications. For instance, while the deadline for submitting an application for the master course via the regular selection process is generally set in November, the deadline set in the special selection process for those with job experience is in July. Read instructions given in the application carefully or refer to this page(in Japanese).
- All applicants, international as well as Japanese, are required to submit the TOEFL or IELTS exam (Academic Modules) scores. It is strongly suggested that these tests be taken as early as possible as all scores must be received by the application deadline.