The HSP Admission Guidance Session
- We hold admission guidance sessions twice a year (May-June and October). Click here for details (in Japanese). Click here for more information on the past sessions (in English).
Guidelines for Applicants
- Guandelines for applicants are available at the Graduate School Office. Click here for details (in Japanese).
- For international students, see also here.
- The application deadline and the examination date can vary greatly among applicants, depending on their situations and qualifications. For instance, while the deadline for submitting an application for the master course via the regular selection process is generally set in November, the deadline set in the special selection process for those with job experience is in July. Read instructions given in the application carefully or refer to this page (in Japanese).
- All applicants, international as well as Japanese, are required to submit the TOEFL or IELTS exam (Academic Modules) scores. It is strongly suggested that these tests be taken as early as possible as all scores must be received by the application deadline.
Past Entrance Examinations
The past entrance examinations for the master course of the Program (in Japanese) can be viewed from the following links for years:
2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004