HSP Seminar no.153 Fukushima, Iidate, nevertheless the world is so beautiful
This is the 16th seminar of the series of HSP Seminars on the aftermath of the Great East Japan Earthquake and the Human Security. We will ask Ms. Mari Kobayashi, a farmer of Iidate village to provide us a lecture about what she thinks about the accident at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant. Her observation and thoughts are already published as a book by Akashi-Shoten in Japanese. Listening to her story, we would like to have a free discussion about her viewpoints and what we should think and act on this issue.
- Date : November 16 (Fri.), 2012, 18:10-20:00
- Venue : Collaboration Room 1, 4F of Bldg.18, Komaba Campus, University of Tokyo (map)
- Lecturer : Mari Kobayashi (Farmer at Iidate Village, Fukushima)
- Moderator : Yuichi Sekiya (Associate Professor, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, University of Tokyo)
- Language : Japanese
- Organizers : Graduate Program on Human Security, University of Tokyo (HSP)